Subject: [Leica] D700 vs D7000
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 14:36:57 -0700

Ah, come on Mark.  I did say the D700 is a better camera.  But for me, the
choice was weight and size.  Now, if you would like to be my camera bearer
for climbing up to Nevada Falls in Yosemite, or for Angel's Landing in Zion,
I'll be happy to have you carry the load for my 61 year old knees and back.
those darn R lenses are heavy, too, so I had to draw the line somewhere.
The only "dammed dumb" thing, for me, would be to have purchased the D700.
It would find itself sitting in the car for most of my hikes.  How may great
high ISO shots could it make inside the trunk?

Just because my choice does not fit your needs does not mean it is dumb.

Aram

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] D700 vs D7000)