Subject: [Leica] M9 color balance
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 20:33:21 -0700

That's the beauty of a raw file, even if the WB setting is tagged to
the file, it does not change the data in the file itself, so you can
change it again and again in post processing.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.5pmlight.com>

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] M9 color balance)