Subject: [Leica] Atlanta?
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 11:31:10 -0400

On Aug 14, 2011, at 10:53 AM, Don Dory wrote:

> Within walking distance is the High Museum which is
> photogenic as a building both interior lobby and the exterior( there is a
> typical Calder mobil out front).

One of the areas of the High that I really like is their decorative arts and
design collection.  It's been a while since I was there but my recollection
is that their collection was excellent, and large.

I know I was photographing in the museum then, but I don't know what their
policy is now.

Ken
Kenneth Frazier
kennybod at me.com