Subject: [Leica] Atlanta?
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 12:37:14 -0700

Hi Don, first of all, nice to hear from you again!

Second, thanks for the advice re: Atlanta. I WOULD have have a car,
but since I have to commit by Friday, I decided against it. There are
a couple other workshops / Reviews that I am looking at that may
present a better overall experience.

Thanks again!