Subject: [Leica] Brian's Presentation
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 13:02:09 -0400

On Aug 14, 2011, at 12:44 PM, Frank Filippone wrote:

> But don?t fool yourself...... your kids don?t care/have the time.
>
> Frank Filippone
> Red735i at earthlink.net

Well, they're already asking, now that they have children and want to see or
show.  When I told them we couldn't find the slides, they were very unhappy.

One of my daughters posted on FB, "Well, what the ?.. happened to them?"
She has virtually no photos from her childhood and wanted very much for the
slides to be reproduced.

For me, Frank, the solution is selection and printing, and I can do that
fairly inexpensively.  I am not going to give them a CD with a thousand
images.

I will print a careful selection, on archival paper, 5x7 at most, b&w, and
that's that.

Ken
Kenneth Frazier
kennybod at me.com