Subject: [Leica] Brian's Presentation
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 12:48:31 -0500

Hi Frank and Ken,

I faced this decision several years ago.  I scanned and edited fifty years
of my photos, placed them in folders by year, and made CDs which I gave to
each of my sons.  They can do with them as they see fit.

My youngest, who lost his wife, and has since remarried, used the images to
show his new spouse the experiences of his youth.  The old images do
sometimes serve a purpose.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA