Subject: [Leica] Brian's Presentation
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 14:29:50 -0500

Hi Nathan,

My faith is in Brian.  He is younger than me, and has been a very generous
and capable host to the LUG Gallery on his own server.  I have doubts about
the long-term stability of servers supplied by for-profit companies which
are subject to takeovers and buyouts, as well as changes in direction.

I keep a representative sample of my images on the LUG Gallery, and expect
them to outlive me.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA