Subject: [Leica] Brian's Presentation
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 15:30:53 -0700

You thought wrong. All the experts have always said choose your CD
suppliers (e.g.Mitsui, and not your Memorex just because Memorex has
ads) carefully and never trust DVD for archival purpose.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.5pmlight.com>

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Brian's Presentation)