Subject: [Leica] Brian's Presentation
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 17:52:28 -0400

I thought DVD's and CD's were pretty safe but Brian had always said on the
list the hard drives were safer. Hopefully someone puts the DVD's on a hard
drive.
--
Mark R.

> From: Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>
> Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 14:50:14 -0400
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Brian's Presentation
>
> I made a multiple DVD collection for my daughter covering the first 10
> years
of her marriage and birth of her two kids.  She loved the DVD's, but
> then
got divorced and remarried.  Now she's going through all of the DVD's
> and
saving only the photos that don't include her ex-husband!  You never know,
guess.

Tina

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Jim Nichols

www.tinamanley.com