Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 48, Issue 209
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 12:30:44 -0400

I stated rather clearly that the problems they were having was with noise.
and photos were just printed a bit smaller than I anticipated..
No "covers" were "lost".
Search the internet far and wide for any sign of anyone ever going to full
frame and then going back. Its darn hard to find I've never found it.
Normally people shoot full frame and never look back. They don't even want
to use their cropped cameras for backups.

You should include your URL, Michael so people can see what you''re talking
about.
http://www.goodphotos.com/index.html

--
Mark R.