Subject: [Leica] Leica finances
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 21:38:10 -0400

Being an audiophile is a much better way for playing with money than being a
camera bug. If you're a camera bug people may ask to see some images you've
made.  An audiophile is totally off the hook. All that is expected of them
is they sit on there sofa and listen to whatever they feel like. They dont
have to write any dissertations about the music or know anything about it.
Its totally passive. You can like analog Mozart over digital Beethoven and
not have to explain it to anybody.
--
Mark R.