Subject: [Leica] My next bag/ My Current Bag
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:08:17 -0500

On Aug 25, 2011, at 10:30 AM, Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you have a Moleskin notebook, what possible use can you have for an
> iPad?

The iPad includes: digital paints, brushes, pens, water for the paint,
massive numbers of books and periodicals and access to even more if
required, maps, voice recorder, music players and electronic instruments,
stacks of model and property releases, weather reports with doppler, movies,
your portfolio, I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things.

Though the moleskine does allow for one off printing (but if you give the
print away - no copy)

;-)

George

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] My next bag/ My Current Bag)