Subject: [Leica] lecture announcement
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (TED GRANT)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 15:01:54 -0700

Sorry folks about the the posting site. But it is an exhibition at the
Greater Victoria Art Gallery. Paintings by Canada's WAR Artists , some
paintings even from WW1. I have been asked to give a presentation of
photographs from the 1967 6 Day War and my short time in Viet Nam 1968 on
life as a war photojournalist.
At least the power point programme is ready so not to much to do but a few
runs through. About a 45 minute presentation.

The problem is? I'm not sleeping properly with things running through my
mind that should have been gone years ago. Unfortuntaely some of this kind
of crap never leaves you! :-(

ted