Subject: [Leica] lecture announcement
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:54:56 -0500

Hi, Ted

I've never slept well.  You might check with your doc about pills.  Some
of them are highly addictive, but there are some that are early
anti-depressants.  They were failures at that, but turned out to be
useful for sleep and quitting smoking.  Just a thought.

Best,

Ken

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] lecture announcement)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Auto Show)