Subject: [Leica] IMG Conversation
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 11:56:34 -0700

Thanks for the encouragement; I took a few more yesterday at a street
art fair, a situation where people are so absorbed in gawking or
eating that they just don't notice me. If they're any good, I'll post
them soon.

Oh, I was noticed when I entered a photo exhibit. Then the
photographer/proprietor uttered: "M9".

Herb

--
Herbert Kanner