Subject: [Leica] IMG Conversation
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:58:22 -0700

Hi Herb,
One small suggestion when shooting this kind of street stuff. :-) Don't look
at the subject, always look past them or as though you are shooting
something or someone behind them.

Only look at them in the lens viewfinder! If necessary make a slight foot
change as though you are shooting behind them. Then they'll ignore you in
99.9% of the time. :-)

Yep it takes a little gut feeling practice but it works!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

After doing so look beyond them