Subject: [Leica] Leica Service is misnamed!
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 15:37:44 -0400

Leica service BLOWS!!!!

sent my M8 in to Jersey Leica in June

they drop the ball on authorization until I call after not hearing from them
or my dealer

started communicating directly

"we're behind because folks are on vacation--it's be the end of july"

first of august:
"we're running behind. we put M9s and newer cameras first in repair. it's
scheduled to be finished august 23, two day shipping when its done.

early last week:
"we're running behind--it's be a week and a half"

today
"we're running behind--it'll be two weeks, no, no one is being put in front
of you. everyone waits in line the same"

"there's nothing I can do for you"

"call me back the middle of the week and i'll check on it for you."

if i had hair, i'd pull it out

ric

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Leica Service is misnamed!)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Leica Service is misnamed!)