Subject: [Leica] A bit of a retrospective
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 09:07:16 -0700

Steve Unsworth offered:
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2011 6:46 AM

I've started to upload some photographs from the last 10 years or so to
500px. So far there are 20 there and they at the moment I'm only uploading
black and white images.

You can see them here?

http://500px.com/Steve_Unsworth

Hi Steve,
My feelings on uploading older photos is..... "It's good for the heart and
soul of the poster!" Many of us shot so many different subjects over the
years that we hardly remember shooting many of them. :-)

But what this does for the crew is? They see the mixture of our subjects
that don't exist today or we have moved onto to quite different subject
material.

You've a neat selection so far and I'm looking foreward to others. Thanks,
ted