Subject: [Leica] A bit of a retrospective
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 11:13:51 +0100

Ted, thanks for taking the time to look at them. I've now added a few more.

There are a couple I'm not as happy about as the others, but editing is
always something I found difficult. I guess if I'm not sure about them they
deserve to be deleted.

Steve

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] A bit of a retrospective)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] A bit of a retrospective)