Subject: [Leica] This vehicle protected by Smith & Wesson
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 14:32:54 -0400

I knew a guy in the 80's a bit of a shady character who told me the houses
they wanted to rob the most were the ones with the guns becuae the thing
they most wanted to steal were guns. When he found out I didn't have any
guns he no longer had any reason to rob my house. Other than my German
Sheppard who was a good enough deterrent. Nobody was getting by him.

--
Mark R.