Subject: [Leica] This vehicle protected by Smith & Wesson
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 13:48:22 -0500

An important thing to note. It doesn't say this truck or this car. It says
this vehicle. It's pronounced VEE-hick-el, and is the hallmark of the
redneck, who has heard it often over a loudspeaker, (insert correct southern
accent) "Awright, get out of the vehicle and put your hands in the air." The
southern accent applies to the speaker regardless of place of birth or
residence. These are frequently seen at NASCAR races, the ulltimate redneck
sport, and in WalMart parking lots. These are the same people that put their
trailers on 2-5 acre lots and refer to that land as their property. Never
mind that property covers more than real estate. Someday the definition of
that word will include "real property, common use in certain areas."
Yee-Hah.