Subject: [Leica] M9 TODAY! :-) YAHOO! WELL SORT OF! :-)
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 22:15:57 +0200

Thanks Ted,

I was just wondering what a seasoned shooter and a pro thought of the
colours :-) Curiosity satisfied ! :-)

I can't wait to see photos taken the day when Leica will at long last
ask you to accept their long overdue M9 gift - true!

Amiti?s from over the pond
Philippe

Le 10 sept. 11 ? 20:27, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca> a ?crit :