Subject: [Leica] Printing on an Epson R2880
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 09:03:44 +1000

You need to just bend Lightroom to your will!
In Print Module
 try  Maximize size in Pre-sets
You can save anything you like as your own preset there too.

Set page setup for your paper stock of course

In Image settings (right side menus) try Zoom to fill. You want Rotate to
Fit anyway

Adjust your Margins and Cell Size exactly as you want
Leave the resolution alone, Lightroom is smarter than you ;-)

Check that you have colour management set as you want (by printer or
profile)

Cheers
Geoff

*It's lonely and quiet and the horse-soldiers are coming.*
*I think it's time I strung my bow and ceased my senseless running.*