Subject: [Leica] Sonar 2: Casual señoritas portraits
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 15:15:59 -0700

Lluis Ripoll SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] Sonar 2: Casual se?oritas portraits

Lluis,
I know Barcelona has a wonderful selection of what we might say varying
degrees of beautiful and interesting ladies.:-) Because during the 1992
Summer Olympics it was quite difficult to keep ones mind on the Summer
Sports with all the beauties walking about. :-) We were told it was OK to
look! "BUT DON'T TOUCH!" Orders from our boss at the time! :-)

Obviously we can see this from your fine selection in this post.:-)

I'm going to borrow Nathans words: "Oh la la...el cazador supremo!" As I
figure he means ? "The ladies are cool and beautiful!" Or close to that. :-)

This is a most interesting selection in so many different ways. But my
favourite for it's imagination and a unique observation with such great
"imagining potential" is:
The last one
 >>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/L1021175BNw.jpg.html

<<<

This could be the ugliest woman or the most beautiful woman in the world
simply due to our wildest imagination and wanting her to be what we imagine
as we look at this scene! It's absolutely great! This is what a great
photographer is all about, to heck with whatever gear he or she may be
using!! It's observing the moment and shooting it!

I'd say 99% of the photographers on this list would think... "Dam I'm on the
wrong side and try to move about to get her face! Me included.

 But most important? You have opened everyone's eyes to be on the look out
for a similar situation..... unposed!

Damn yer good! ;-)
cheers,
ted