Subject: [Leica] IMGs: A Day At The Park BOB ADLER?? :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:17:54 -0700

Adam Bridge OFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMGs: A Day At The Park

> My favorite is the picnic table. I think you could have a show just with
> benches and picnic tables, Bob. You use them so well.<<<<

Hi Adam
That's a great suggestion for Bob, "Benches and Picnic Tables!" Why not?

Here are some books I've seen:

'DOORS!"  "OUT HOUSES OF NOVA SCOTIA,"  "DOLLS", "OLD CHURCHES OF VANCOUVER
ISLAND"
"GRAVEYARDS OF YESTER YEAR!"

So why not a series on "Benches and picnic tables" ?

OK BOB? :-) The guys are just trying to be helpful! ;-) :-) :-) So move yer
butt and get at it! But do think after dawn time! :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMGs: A Day At The Park BOB ADLER?? :-))
Message from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] IMGs: A Day At The Park)