Subject: [Leica] IMG: I want one too
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:10:46 -0700

AAAAwwwwwwww com'on you guys! :-) Who the hell is looking at her camera
handling technique? And gear?

Just sit back and enjoy the beautiful reaction of a young and seemingly fun
loving woman / girl / neat looking young lady! :-)

Leave the crappy techie stuff to the old farts who've lost their feeling in
admiring beautiful smilng young ladies!:-) Man if you guys are looking at
the gear and not the pretty smiling lady, rush, run, drive at break-neck
speed to your doctor and get checked out right away as your last vision of
life may just be the difference between a 20d or a nikkormat! ;-)

When you've lost your abilities of admiring beautiful ladies? You might as
well be dead! ME? Not on yer life, as a pretty lady can bring a smile to my
heart and face any day! :-) And an even bigger smile to my face when they
smile back!!!!! Good for the heart beats, makes the blood presssure flow a
tad bit faster.

cheers and still admiring them!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)