Subject: [Leica] 2 PRISTINE R LENSES FOR SALE.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:59:52 -0700

I have two remaining R lenses for sale: Both look like new;

1/ VARIO-ELMAR-R1:3,5/ 35-70MM ZOOM.
This lens has only been on  an R8 body 3 times. It is in the original
leather case and the white Leica box it came in.

REASON FOR SALE? Unfortunately it was purchased a few weeks before I learned
I could no longer focus the R8 to it's maximum sharpness due to a struggle
with the FAILING one good eye after all the years of doing so!  And given
I'm a one eyed photographer it isn't possible to switch the near blind eye!
:-( :-( A sad day to say the least! I had to sell all the R gear and buy
into the Auto-focus Canon bodies and lenses. I did try adapters for the R
glass to Canon bodies but to no avail, it was still a visually mentally
depressing effort.

Like I said, this lens is as it came out of the factory.... $500.00 and
shipping costs. I don't believe they come any better priced or condition...
FIRST COME FIRST SOLD.

2/ MACRO - ELMARIT - R 2.8 100 MM MACRO LENS.

Being sold for same reason as above: It is also a pristine looking lens and
as usual with the 2.8 100mm MACRO it is as sharp as a new razor blade!

This lens is also for sale @ $500.00 plus shipping. FIRST COME FIRST SOLD.

To say the least it's like selling off the last of your children! But they
have to go as they're just sitting in the cupboard taking up space.

any takers??????
thank you if so.
cheers,
Dr. ted