Subject: [Leica] OT LR question
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 09:19:37 +0200 (CEST)

File size is camera dependent - filtering by camera type is probably the
first step I'd go.
But to what intent?

Ph

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android
- En savoir plus.

Message du : 17/09/2011 05:54
De : "Geoff Hopkinson " <hopsternew at gmail.com>
A : "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Copie ? :
Sujet : Re: [Leica] OT LR question

Tina have you been able to filter by file size in Lightroom then?
File size is not one of the pre-made options in metadata on the filter bar
and not a sort option from the toolbar (at bottom of content area).
You have worked out how to add to those?
I know that you can see file sizes in the metadata panel to right but not
how to use those values to sort with the filter.
I couldn't find anything in the Martin Evening bible not ther Adobe LR
forum.

Cheers
Geoff

*That which does not kill us makes us really really ouchie!*
**

 Lightroom has premade sets