Subject: [Leica] IMG: a couple of days in Brussels
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 09:49:40 +0200

I was in Brussels last week, spending most of the time attending a
conference. But of course no trip without pictures, especially when it is
one of my favourite cities, and one I know well, having lived there for 5
years. These are not typical tourist pictures, although there IS a Mannekin
Pis, but not the one you all know:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/bxl092011/

As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. Other pictures
from Brussels (people mainly) will appear in my weekly blog, to be posted
later today.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman