Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chemo....
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 01:30:10 -0400

I can relate with what  you're saying and have had some experience with it
in the past few years. We were lucky.
Life can through as some severe curve balls and its amazing what we can deal
with. By the way I like the image and if there is a controversy I really
cant tell as to if it needed some written caption I'm ok with it as is. I
like to err on the image speaking for itself side.
During times of stress a creative outlet can be a  good thing and
photography certainly is in that category. When we are under the gun it can
get us making different and perhaps more interesting images. That's a side
benefit. But mainly we get by anyway we can. And we do anything we can to
make it through the day or week. Its great we have with the LUG an almost
second family to share our images and life a bit with.

--
Mark R.