Subject: [Leica] OT: Which car to buy...
From: gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 10:48:40 -0500

Our '02 Avalon has been the most trouble free car I've owned. 180,000 miles;
battery, front brakes, tires, and maintenance has kept it going great.
Had to have front end work on our '00 Tundra 4x (119,000 miles) but
otherwise it's been fine too.
Both were bought 2nd hand; haven't had a new car since my fine ol' mid '70s
Rabbit :)