Subject: [Leica] Maria
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 20:54:53 -0700

Lluis Ripoll SHOWED:

 > My granddaughter, today. What I'm happy with this one is that is a
> strong backlight quite well performed with a lens from 1949 Zeiss  Opton
> Sonnar 50mm f.1,5, at f. 2.8/4, I have paid no much money for  this smooth
> lens about 2 or 3 years ago, a great lens!
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20110920_0903aw.jpg.html<<<<<<<

Luis mon ami, :-)

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!!!!!!

Not only shooting from the shadow side! ;-) But catching the small
highlights on her face are so wonderful and enhancing her pretty facial
features! :-)

I like her in attention to you taking her picture.... pure simple innocents
of "Grandpa and his camera again!" :-)

We can never take too many pictures of our grandchildren certainly such as
this beautiful portrait type!:-)
WEll done mon ami, well done!

cheers,
ted