Subject: [Leica] Maria
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 21:10:05 +0200

Hi Ted mon ami,

Thank you again for your always kid and warm comments, you have a
special perception, magical, she has just said me "well, you can take
pictures of my dolls as sleep", and yes, "Grandpa and his camera
again", I've slighly lighted her hairs, but despite the strong
backlight the face keep very good smoothness and detail, I was quite
surprised of the flare absence with this old lens.

And I remembered your comments about we never take enough pictures of
our grandchildrens!

cheers mon ami!
Lluis

El 21/09/2011, a las 5:54, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>