Subject: [Leica] After a Rainy Day, 6 new additions
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 21:19:33 +0200

Hi Ted mon ami,

Thank you again, this was not my intention but the mix of light,
clouds, childrens ... has produced a very nice effect, in color was
nice too, but in B&W was better. I found very very interesting your
comment because is the second time in the latest days someone tells me
about 3D effect, Philippe Amard tall me that he appreciate a 3D effect
on this picture

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/L1021217BN1w.jpg.html

In both cases I think is mainly a resut of the edition work. Two years
ago it was a big exhibition in Barcelona of the work of J.H. Lartigue,
it should be viewed to believe it, he was really great and the the 3D
was masterful.

Thanks mon ami,

cheers
Lluis