Subject: [Leica] BAR
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 02:39:15 +0200

Ted mon ami,

Thank you again for your very kind words. I think our generation was
used to learn some I can call "How to do this", actually in many cases
is not necessary to know anything about, you can have an excellent
prepared food, a video or photo camera, a car that's park
automatically, a mathemathical function you can do electronically....,
we are - or the new generations are not more makers, they are users, I
think that the long tradition of the legaly of the knowledge is lost
for many people, they don't need this, they ask to the Google!

I also smile looking to the "EIO's" shooting pictures, to a big
monument as i.e. La Sagrada Familia with a small camera and a small
flash...., I can't understand, they don't see anything!

Your words has encourage me many times to shot, your sentence "if you
can see you can shot it" is one of the better guides never said for a
photographer, well as you say, for a real photographer.

Thank you mon ami!

cheers
Lluis

El 25/09/2011, a las 5:21, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>