Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Oktoberfest festivities
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 09:51:46 -0700

LUG:  I've posted the best pictures from last Saturday's doings at the
Freemont Oktoberfest in Seattle.  As my friend Ashwin Rao describes it,
"The few, the brave and the drunk," including quite a few senoritas.

Start here:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1008708_1.jpg.html>
...for a total of 11 shots.

M8, mostly 50/1.5 Nokton, plus 35/1.4 Summilux ASPH. 50/2 Jupiter-8 for
the picture of the girl with the pawprint decal on her cheek (symbol of
the University of Washington Huskies).