Subject: [Leica] On this day...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:58:40 -0400

For a few months now on my first cup of coffee I've been doing in Bridge
soon to be Lightroom 3 what I call "on this day" searches"

I type it 0928_ for today by modifying yesterdays search to today's.
I see all the shots I've done on this day in previous years.
This gives me a feeling for the day and its potential. Gives me a positive
outlook. Also I've found it great for editing and keeping up my
keywording...

The first one witch pops up today  is 080928_190244
Taken  in '08. At 19:02 o clock. And 44 seconds.
And in '10 I seemed to have shot a pre Halloween display and made a merge
out of it.

But no other years.
Yesterdays search give me shots from '04 straight on through every year.
Just goes to show you.....???

--
Mark R.

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] On this day...)