Subject: [Leica] East Africa
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 19:19:08 -0400

G'day Luggers,

Well I'm sure Jay, Henning and Howard have begun to overload you with the
stories of our LUG trip to Kenya. Helen and I had a wonderful time and
will be home for only a week before heading off again to visit Lake Mono
with John Sexton.

I have put up a few shots to get the ball rolling and hope to have a full
web page some time soon.

http://tinyurl.com/5u774pp

I do have a couple of questions for the next trip. What is the best way to
use my iPhone/iPad in the USA for 2 weeks? I'm looking at being there in a
week's time, stay 2 weeks, home 3 then back for a darkroom workshop with
Sexton in November and on to Chicago for RSNA for a 3 week stay.

I will be in Carmel for the darkroom session, and have a few days between
the workshop and the start of RSNA in Chicago: any suggestions??

Good to be home even if only briefly, and we missed the chatter here on
the LUG. I did not have internet in Kenya, unlike Henning, who could chart
our every move ---- I must find out how he did it ;-)

Alastair

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] East Africa)
Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Friday Flower (ric sep30/2011))