Subject: [Leica] OT Panel advises against prostate cancer screening - Yahoo! News
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 14:43:46 +0200

Hello everyone,A very interesting debate. I happen to be screened (PSA) once
a year and I'm very happy with this procedure because the test will reveal -
as a first SIGN - that something might be developing, the issue being, as
always, how the results are interpreted. I think the real problem is whether
you trust the person who's advising you on what to do.Jean-Michel,
Strasbourg - a newcomer to this forum> From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr