Subject: [Leica] OT U.S. Panel’s Advice on Prostate Test Draws Opposition - NYTimes.com
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 14:04:52 -0500

I felt very healthy.   A digital exam by two different doctors and the
prostate felt normal, but the (Routine) PSA was high . . .

So we went ahead with biopsy.  It was  pretty fast moving, but we caught it
before it got too far.

I'm now a year out after Radiation.  Next week I go back for checkup.

My son Adam and wife Savanna are going to have a baby in April, and I'm
confident I'll get to play with my fourth grandchild.

It hasn't been fun; none of it has, but I believe in routine PSA tests.