Subject: [Leica] Steve Jobs (local) Memorial
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:04:15 +1030

When we visited Brian last year (and when I met Ken and Herb, apropos
of this thread) we walked from the Caltrain station to his house.  On
the way we walked past a wonderful apple orchard with red, green,
yellow and multicoloured apples (I have a small orchard at my house in
Adelaide too, and like fruit trees very much).  Later that day asked
Brian who the person was who owned the orchard and was amused and
mildly ashamed to be told "that's Steve Jobs' house".  I guess I never
thought he'd just live in a house and having read a bit about him now,
I am slightly irritated with myself for not having looked on the other
side at the apricots.

Marty

Message from ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka) ([Leica] Steve Jobs (local) Memorial)