Subject: [Leica] OT: Second Monday of October
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 06:15:34 +1000

I had to Google this to make sure that Philippe was not making it up!
It seems that the French colonists added to traditions held by some of
Canada's First Nations and now Canadians still celebrate Jour de l'Action de
gr?ce .

Enoy your feasting and celebrations with family and friends eh?
Perhaps there will be sushi and single malt instead of pumpkins.

Cheers
Geoff

*Lighting- eyes- action*

NO ARCHIVE