Subject: [Leica] Leica M9 comparison shots added to dpreview database
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 20:25:53 -0400

DPreview has a nice feature where you can compare identical test shots
taken with different cameras.  You can select the base ISO and pan
around the image to see how each camera images details and brightness
ranges.  Obviously its only one data point in comparing camera systems,
but I love to bump the ISO up to 1600 and see how each camera does on
this particular test.

The main page:
http://www.dpreview.com/news/1110/11101110leicam9comparisonshots.asp
pits the M9 against some other full frame cameras.  I was pretty
surprised comparing it against some smaller sensor models.

Mike D

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Leica M9 comparison shots added to dpreview database)
Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Leica M9 comparison shots added to dpreview database)