Subject: [Leica] Leica M9 comparison shots added to dpreview database
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:27:24 -0400

I was particularly surprised for example that there wasn't a lot of
difference between the Panasonic GH2 and the M9, just looking at the
high ISO images.  I know that these aren't real-world tests and that
high ISO is not why you buy an M9.  Still, I wasn't expecting them to be
so close.

As a long time Leica user I'm not trying to bash the M9.  Just, well,
surprised.

Mike D