Subject: [Leica] Is it time to get rid of my UV/IR filters?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:31:09 -0400

Thanks

Looks like most of my duplicates are E39 and E60.

But also looks like I have a stupid number of UV filters too.

...Vick

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Is it time to get rid of my UV/IR filters?)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Is it time to get rid of my UV/IR filters?)