Subject: [Leica] I'm not going to use an air blower to clean a sensor again!
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:35:41 -0700

Yes. But it doesn't automatically see the dust spots and remove them. You
have to intervene... Additionally, C1 performs a white balance for that
shot, adjusts chromatic aberrations and adjusts for light falloff of WA
lenses. It can be used for any camera/lens combo.

I am not advocating C1. For my non-medium format files, LR is my tool of
choice for raw processing and image organization (which C1 does a lousy job
of). I would just like to see this feature in LR. It's like doing a specific
lens/sensor profile for each shot taken under that/those shot(s) light
conditions. You do have to take one shot through an opaque piece of plexi to
get all this, but if you do a gray card or color checker shot as part of
your shooting workflow, this is not any additional work.

IMO,
Bob