Subject: [Leica] OT Prostate testing's dark side: Men who were harmed - Yahoo! News
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:11:54 -0400

There's "think like a Doctor" book I've been planning to read. It came out 2
or 3 years ago.
It strikes me that doctors are not diagnosing US they are just as often
diagnosing  their medical insurance accounts.  They have to cover their
asses! If you say one thing they have to do another or their insurance is in
deep trouble.

--
Mark R.