Subject: [Leica] Culmination of Sal DiMarco research
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 01:38:25 -0400

Great project Phil. I hope others carry it on.

I was fortunate to have met & talked to Sal at a few Philly camera shows.
I got invaluable advice on Leica lenses & was amused at his White House
& other stories. I still have the Quick Load kit he sold me for my M2 &
shortly
after receiving it in the mail Sal passed away. Just keeping it in my
collection as a fond rememberance of Sal.

Dennis