Subject: [Leica] Cataract report
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 13:46:38 +0200

Hi all,

Yesterday my left eye was operated succesfully, today Dr's visit said
me that everything was correct, still remain a small edema on the
right eye that will disappear soon, nextcontrol for next friday, I
realize progress every day, I can't be too many time with a constant
visual work, but every day is going better and I'll remain more time
on the internet and on the list.

The only risc is that I have a good vision for accurated focusing and
I wonder a Noctilux....

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst) ([Leica] Cataract report)