Subject: [Leica] RIP the movie camera
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 14:41:37 +0200

Hi Howard,

I've used too similar cameras as you on the 60's, I've started with a
Bolex C8, after I've used a Beaulieu a nice camera but the mechanical
working was bad, finally I've worked with a H8 reflex..., when the
Super 8 has come I've just use a Canon and Nizo for familly. IMO the
history of the film formats was degradated in quality, 16mm was really
great, 9,5mm a fantastic format with a great camera the "Pathe
Baby" (I think remember), the 8mm was a very good format too, but I
dislike the Super 8 and after this the video...., and final point for
me...

cheers
Lluis

El 15/10/2011, a las 2:36, H&ECummer escribi?: